BREAKING

dimanche 22 décembre 2013

Bodybuilding how much time per day

Training biceps home

Bodybuilding how long a day should it lead?
In this article I will try to tell you my experiences and explain how the training evolves with years of training.
Thanks to the internet practitioners bodybuilding have access to much more information than a few years. This is a disadvantage if you do not know well analyze this information.
Often on the forums found beginners seeking information secretes on bodybuilding and nutrition in general it looks on different post issued a person with a physical they like and make a paste copied their diet and their training ...
The concern is that they do not have the same experience or the same volume or the same strength as their models.
image Musculation combien de temps par jour
Who can train for more than 1:00 in bodybuilding ?
My personal view is that a beginner will tend to have longer drives a person experienced.
Since the beginning does not have enough experience and he does not yet know his body as it should, it will not be able to be "productive" in the first minutes of his training.
He must work his technique so he'll have to build his movements through various exercises so that it becomes automatic for him.
From my own experience I remember when I started I easily spent two hours in room fitness and I had no problems with fatigue or recovery, because subconsciously I use 50% of my strength. The sessions seem to me intense, but it was not really, because I do not really know how to apply a particular muscle to 100%.
image Musculation combien de temps par jour
Which results in 45 minutes or less?
It will be a person happens to put enough intensity in his training that he feels that after less than an hour's session is over.
In general, this person will only muscle group per session and will train 5 or 6 times per week.
In my experience,
I am currently in a "hybrid" period on this, because some of my muscle groups respond well to intense workouts of 45 minutes and some need more concentration more sets and less weight, because I don ' happens not to be quickly on the desired muscle.
Conversely, I can do biceps workouts in 30 minutes by the clock with great intensity and stiffness huge well localized in the muscle the following days.
Having collected several testimonies of advanced practitioner, many I responded that 45 minutes was enough for intense training ... I say their initials, adding that for beginners this technique is not necessarily the best.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 
Copyright © 2013 Key Pirate
Distributed By Free Blogger Templates | Design by FBTemplates | emThemes
    Twitter Facebook Google Plus Vimeo Videosmall Flickr YouTube