BREAKING

dimanche 22 décembre 2013

Bodybuilding recovery or dry mass

Screen capture 2013-06-21 13.23.56

Fitness recovery in dry or mass

Today I will talk about the recovery program of dry or program of
mass

Like you, I am passionate about fitness , I am a program of bodybuilding rigorous gives me results over the months. How many people have told you, "you have to stop for a week or two to recover" personally it is impossible for me unless I go on vacation, I am passionate so it makes sense ...

If you're like me and you can not do without your weekly sessions, I recommend two things:

During a program taking mass

A decision mass eat more abundantly so at the nutrition if calculated out her diet for making mass was everything it takes to recover energy level. The only problem is that we often see heavy causes very heavy and that the nervous system only recover in the long run. I therefore advice to people who feel they do not recover their strength from one session to another trying to cause more congestion and moderate long series went without failure load, thus you can keep your weekly workouts allowing time for your system to get nervous.

In a program of dry

A dry in bodybuilding is risky, because it in fewer calories than what we have so poor recovery in parallel if more heavy training is added above it is the end of beans. Why try to traumatize his muscles to the extreme in a dryer ? To not lose lean mass gained during the making mass ... certainly personally dry I'm a single traumatic training session per week on a different muscle week. The rest I causes more series of 8-20 reps trying to capitalize on all the contraction and congestion.

My advice when you make a program dry is to start eating during one week a little more calories, try a diet for a week and practice keeping you more cork that is to say without traumatic load.

Another solution to allow your nervous system to recover for a few days is to spend a week at this motor recruitment weaknesses in long series see very long cause it allows eg two different weaknesses every other day.

You can also take the time to do more abs, calf, forearm, lumbar muscle or other often overlooked by the practice of bodybuilding ...

See my views on heavy training in bodybuilding video 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 
Copyright © 2013 Key Pirate
Distributed By Free Blogger Templates | Design by FBTemplates | emThemes
    Twitter Facebook Google Plus Vimeo Videosmall Flickr YouTube