BREAKING

dimanche 22 décembre 2013

Bodybuilding snack and work

Snack bodybuilding

In this article, I will talk about the management of food intake according to its schedule. When we practice bodybuilding and you want to take the muscle, one must have a proper diet. To progress, you will have to consume quantities of food more abundant than sedentary person to create an environment conducive to muscle gain environment. The problem is that we are not professionals paid to eat and we train all day, some painful travails, children or other personal obligation that monopolizes much of the time.
My experience

I get quite message that asks me what I do for a living, because you see me sometimes cause me twice a day and observe the timing of my eating plan. Today, I have two jobs and I am fortunate to be able to manage my time working, it has not always been the case. There a few years ago, I worked in the mechanical truck, I was classical schedules or I began to 8:00 ET was finishing around 18:00 for me out of the question does not even respect my snacks hands full of grease. I was lucky to have a small fridge in the shop, I could store eggs tuna or another for my snacks. I left the premise that if my boss was satisfied with my work, it would not be me question if I was going to eat three boiled eggs and a banana.

The only time I had to justify myself, that is when he asked me to load a semi-trailer truck tire used.

I still recall the scene:

- "Theo, you have to load tires in the trailer as soon as possible, the truck should not start after 5:30 p.m.."

When he m'à said that, I went to eat a can of tuna and fruit ...

- "What are you doing Theo is not the time to eat"

I told him that if he let me eat, the truck would be responsible for 5:00 p.m., and I kept my promise, it is not never done this kind of remark thereafter.

What snack for any profession

each job is different, but I will try to regroup in several categories. There is work where you have access to a fridge and work or can not be stored in a refrigerator. If we can store in a refrigerator, there is no excuse, you can prepare solid snacks and store in the fridge.

If your boss is watching you or you do not have the option of leaving your job, you are preparing a powder mixture of protein and complex carbohydrate powder or add water when consuming it.
If you can not store it in a fridge

Here it is complicated but there are solutions you can already carry with you one or two fruits and canned tuna for example. The best solution is to invest in a small cooler to expand your opportunities snack.
musculation collation 300x300 Musculation collation et travail

If your boss is watching you or you do not have the option of leaving your job, you are preparing a powder mixture of protein and complex carbohydrate powder or add water when consuming it.


For those who work at night I recommend the same tricks, by cons there is no special rule for night workers it will simply observe your sleep and the number of food outlets, do not try to eat less because fatigue is more present it is necessary to eat well (I worked nights for 4 years).

Personal conclusion

I always managed to take my snacks at work, I had to adapt to the context and the place where I worked (body, factory, warehouse, office). The goal is to advance in advance, prepare snacks the night before or just good to shop also thinking about what you can carry on your work.

At the beginning your colleagues perhaps will laugh, but remember that it is not for them but for you train yourself. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 
Copyright © 2013 Key Pirate
Distributed By Free Blogger Templates | Design by FBTemplates | emThemes
    Twitter Facebook Google Plus Vimeo Videosmall Flickr YouTube