BREAKING

dimanche 22 décembre 2013

Muscle brain: the key to a productive session

dry muscle

Muscle brain: how quickly hit a muscle

In this article I will explain how to determine the difference between a muscle that can quickly lead or not.

The muscle and brain connection

When I was younger I watched a video bodybuilding or you could see the famous athlete bodybuilder Tom Platz talk about the relationship between muscle and brain, my first reaction was as follows "This guy is really on another planet. "
Today I begin to understand what he was saying when he spoke of this muscle and brain relationship.
When I start a session bodybuilding I make a rapid heating of muscles stressed during the session, then I make a series of 1 light year for many to connect with I want to develop muscle.
During my warm-up set if I concentrate well I can be directly on the I want to ask, muscle and when I ask the bar or weight congestion is already present when the session has just begun ...
When I started, I had more series and repetition to successfully apply the muscle to feel worked to feel burned, etc..
I went accounts that I could be more quickly on the muscle during a session, it could be more intense and short (30-35 minutes), when I started I already lost 15 or 20 minutes trying to feel the muscular work, thus forcing my sessions times longer.

To popularize

Basically it is calling the motor pattern, the level of connection between the brain and muscle, through working muscle area you will facilitate the passage of nerve impulses between your brain and muscle, it is a long work , especially for the weak points of interest or to make long runs and light to burn in addition to conventional drives.

Metaphor

Imagine yourself in a dark room with a lamp that you need to plug into an outlet, there is a catch, but you do not know where it is you waste time to find it before you can connect, I know or is this taking so I can directly lead me to it and connect the lamp on entering the dark room ...

For beginners

Maybe today it does not seem you consistent, but in a few years you will understand what I'm trying to get across through this article.
My advice is, instead of thinking foolishly lift a load from point A to point B, try to do so voluntarily contracting the muscle you are supposed to work primarily with the exercise.

1 commentaire:

 
Copyright © 2013 Key Pirate
Distributed By Free Blogger Templates | Design by FBTemplates | emThemes
    Twitter Facebook Google Plus Vimeo Videosmall Flickr YouTube