BREAKING

dimanche 22 décembre 2013

Paleo vs. Vegan

paleo vs vegan

Paleo vs vegan: the nutrition and health performance, how to make a choice.

In the world in which we live, we can see that there are several types of individuals with different eating habits. Whether the practitioner diet paleo, vegetarian, vegan or standard individual devoting little importance to his diet.

As usual I'm not going to dissect a scientific study to make it readable and understandable for everyone, some do very well and especially much better than me. I base myself only on perceived and actual findings.

When I started the weight and I realized the importance of nutrition , I set my own course of action by changing my eating habits so that they provide me health and performance (sometimes difficult balance respect to taking into account the quality of foods today).
Paleo vs. Vegan

Once changed my habits and my progress in bodybuilding validated, I started trying to improve my diet and even more trying to optimize the health factor and felt shape. I started getting interested in the Paleo diet which is to popularize something to eat unprocessed foods: meat, vegetables, seeds, fruits, but cereals and non-dairy product, so gluten and lactose logically.

In parallel, I am documented reading experience feedback on vegetarian diets where there is no question of meat or fish but vegetables, legumes, fruits, cereals, oilseeds, dairy products and eggs. (Milk, fish and eggs are present or not in the vegetarian diet that I've read).

If I compare the effects felt the Paleo diet and vegetarian diet, people feel more fit, have good performance for most sports and they also find a fat loss in general.

Personally my diet is a hybrid, usually I do not eat gluten, no or very little lactose, many organic eggs, all kinds of meat and fish, lots of vegetables and some pseudo grains like buckwheat and quinoa.
Yes I feel better too, but why?

Before I ate a lot of processed foods, chemicals, full of pesticides, full of lactose, gluten saturated, short ... I ate like 99% of French (figure without a reliable source but found while shopping in various supermarkets).

It is therefore logical that my form has improved by changing my eating habits.

Logically, the paleo or vegan model going in the same direction in the heads of individuals, namely, feeding my body with the right fuel to regain health and performance!

It would be good to see the difference between someone from my diet today than vegetarian or vice versa to see if the beneficial effects are felt much ...

I think that basically we are all in excess of toxic foods and that awareness leads us to what we think is healthy and of course possible to take over the long term.

I personally keep in mind that the reason for my form, my real feelings and not placebo for a fleeting fashion.
Lost for beginners

Choose a diet that you are able to respect and follow the two beings seem beneficial to you to choose according to your preferences.
News

I soon launch a members area or I would share my feelings and my performance testing for some time vegetarian model (gluten, lactose and organic eggs for me). 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 
Copyright © 2013 Key Pirate
Distributed By Free Blogger Templates | Design by FBTemplates | emThemes
    Twitter Facebook Google Plus Vimeo Videosmall Flickr YouTube