BREAKING

dimanche 9 février 2014

BODYFIRE - JAMES HASKELL

isn’t like being a Premier League footballer: when your career is over, you have to get another job. Some stay in the game as coaches or pundits; others find work in the real world. With that  in mind, 28-year-old Haskell has begun preparing for life after rugby by setting up his own business. Called BodyFire, it offers a range of fitness courses developed by Haskell and leading trainer Richard Tidmarsh, who owns Reach Health and Performance. “I’ve always enjoyed doing things outside of rugby and I’m always being asked about my fitness interests, how I eat and how I train,” Haskell explains. “I started out with a blog, which has since branched out into doing functional fitness and pre-season training courses with Richard.” The courses cater for more serious trainers. One is called Rugby Fit and is designed to build the necessary strength and fitness to play rugby. “You  follow a periodised six-week  plan based on the kind of things I do pre-season with Wasps,”  he says. Another course, called Active, is designed for anyone looking to make changes to their body through training and nutrition. Haskell has also developed his own supplement range. At this year’s BodyPower expo in Birmingham, he released Hades, an Informed Sport-tested pre-training fat burner. “It was important to me that it was natural, drug-tested and something I could use myself,” he says.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 
Copyright © 2013 Key Pirate
Distributed By Free Blogger Templates | Design by FBTemplates | emThemes
    Twitter Facebook Google Plus Vimeo Videosmall Flickr YouTube